Fun & Explorer Dive
RM 380.00 per pax
Timbun Mata Island, 25 – 30 mins diving speed boat from Semporna mainland. The largest island on the south side of Darvel Bay (in Semporna, Sabah, Malaysia. It is over 26 kilometers long and at the widest is almost 10 kilometers wide.
The island is mountainous and was formerly densely wooded. Mt. Tannabalu, the highest point at 620 m., is a conical, extinct volcano in the center of the island. The south side of the island is only separated from the mainland by a shallow channel known as the Trusan Sigalong. It is located at 4°39′ N 118°25′ E with an area of 114.97 km.
This island is a hidden treasure and divers will amazed with macro marine sea creatures and abundant corals in Timbun Mata Island.
- 7.30am: Depart from our Centre to Timbun Mata Island
- 8.15am: Briefing from Dive Master or Dive Instructor
- 8.35am: Prepare diving gear and check dive equipment
- 9.00am – 9.30am: 1st Scuba Dive
- 11.00am: Lunch at Timbun Mata Island
- 12.30pm – 1.00pm: 2nd Scuba Dive
- 2.00pm: 3rd Scuba Dive
- 3.00pm: Depart from Timbun Mata Island
- 4.00pm: Arrive Semporna Jetty