RM 190.00 per pax
Kayaking is the use of a kayak for moving across water. Kayaking is generally differentiated from canoeing by the sitting position of the paddler and the number of blades on the paddle. A kayak is defined by the International Canoe Federation (the world sanctioning body) as a boat where the paddler faces forward, has their legs in front of them, and uses a double bladed paddle.
- 7.30 am – Pick up from hotel / Lodge and transfer to Jetty – Briefing (Safety Precaution)
- 8.00 am – Paddling to Mamutik or Sapi Islands, where you will see the beautiful beach with clear waters. Own Activity for ½ hour ( HIGHLIGHTS: Swimming and Snorkeling )
- 9.30 am – Light refreshment, Paddling from Island to Island where you will have a chance to explore the Islands. Own activity – Free at leisure ( HIGHLIGHTS: Rest and Swimming )
- 10.30 am – Lunch (Packed Lunch) Paddling from Island (Last destination) to Sapi Island, which is one of the best places for snorkeling and sun-bathing, Free at leisure ( HIGHLIGHTS: Swimming, Snorkeling, Sea Sports – own expense )
- 4.00 pm – Boat transfer from Sapi island to Kota Kinabalu jetty. Transfer to back.
Things to Bring and Wear Includes Notes
Things to Bring and Wear