RM 155.00 per pax
RM 140.00 (4 pax above)
Do you want to tour the whole Sabah in just few hours?
Then visit this cultural village which showcases the 5 main tribes of Sabah – the Kadazan Dusun, Murut, Bajau, Rungus and Lundayeh
- 1st Tour at 10.00 am – Included Lunch ( pick up 9.15 am from hotel )
- 2nd Tour at 2.00 pm – Included High Tea ( pick up 2.15 pm from hotel )
- Last Tour at 6.00 pm – Included Dinner ( pick up 6.15 pm from hotel )
- Pick up from hotel and proceed to the Mari Mari Cultural village. Upon arrival visitor assemble and briefed on the Village Rules…the Dos & the Don’ts.
- As you enter through the suspension bridge, you will be fascinated with the sight of a river flowing. Visit each tribe’s traditional longhouse and do some in house activities and stopover at demo. huts. There will be a Welcome Ceremony at one of the tribe houses, proceed for cultural performance.
- After the performance, visitor will be escort to the Dining Hall and free & easy about 15 mins. to shop, take photos or just relax and enjoy the natural surrounding.
- Enjoy delectable traditional and fusion cuisines either lunch – high tea or dinner depending tour starts.
- Time to bid a primordial farewell to the village.
- Depart back to your hotel.
- Only for arrivals at 10.00 am and 3.00 pm. For 7.00 pm.
- There will be no longhouse visit, only pass by and gather at the last longhouse – Murut House, where all the demo. Activities will be performed
- Watch Youtube video
- Return transfer in air-condition 12-seater coach
- Local guide and Cultural Performance & Activities
- Lunch – High Tea and Dinner