Manukan – Manutik – Sapi Islands
Buffet BBQ Lunch with Snorkeling Gear
RM 155.00 per pax
RM 140.00 (3 pax – 4 pax)
RM 130.00 (5 pax – 7 pax)
RM 120.00 (8 pax above)
Tunku Abdul Rahman Park labelled as the Island Hopping Tour. A good variety of marine life can be spotted on the sandy seabed, including scorpion fish, blue-spotted rays, cuttlefish, mantis shrimps and the occasional green or hawksbill turtle.
From November to February, plankton blooms attract krill, which in turn attracts whale sharks, the world’s largest fish. Our packages offer convenient for tourist or family outing because of these Islands located next to each other.
Choose packages B or C for additional island:
- Package A – Sapi Island
- Package B – Manukan and Sapi Islands (additional RM 15.00 per person)
- Package C – Manukan, Sapi and Mamutik Islands (additional RM 30.00 per person)
- Your choice to visit 3 or 2 beautiful islands in one day. Sapi, Mamutik or Manukan Islands rich with marine life with crystal clear waters that will entice the young, adventurous traveler.
– Pick up from city hotel and transfer to jetty for about 15 – 20 minutes boat ride to Tunku Abdul Rahman Park Islands.
– Firstly, enjoy the island hopping tour to Sapi Island.
– The next stop is at Manukan Island and enjoy your lunch.
– Final destination is Mamutik Island and transfer back to city hotel.
- Return transfer in air-condition 12-seater coach
- Island boat transfer (Every hour departure)
- Terminal & Sabah Park fees
- Delicious Bugget BBQ lunch with Seafoods & Malaysian Foods – Eat all you can !
- Snorkeling Gear
- Sun Tan lotion
- Personal toiletries
- Swimming attire and extra clothing
- Sandals or Flip Flops
Email us about this Island Tour