Dugong – Seacow
RM 300.00 (Snorkeling)
RM 400.00 (Leisure Dive x 2 Dives)
RM 400.00 (Discover Scuba x 2 Dives)
Mantanani Islands is a group of three isolated islands located northwest of Kota Belud, about an hour drive from the state capital of Sabah, Kota Kinabalu. These islands are approximately 45 minutes boat-ride from the Kota Belud mainland. The Islands are fringed by reefs around which offer at least 20 dives sites in what is arguably the richest location along Sabah’s west coast. Islands boast of crystal clear blue waters filled with a myriad of marine life with possible sighting Dugongs and white sandy beaches making it an excellent destination for snorkeling or scuba diving.
- 7.15am – Pick up from hotel.
- 9.15am – Arrive at Jetty located at Rampayan Laut.
- 9.30am – Depart for Mantanani Island.
- 10.15am – Arrive at Dugong Point and begin 1st dive or snorkeling.
- 12.00pm – Back to our Dugong Beach for lunch at Mantanani Island.
- 1.30pm – For divers, 2nd dive to different dive site and for non diver, snorkel at house reef.
- 2.30pm – Depart from Mantanani Island to Jetty at Rampayan Laut.
- 4.00pm – Depart for Kota Kinabalu.
- 6.30pm – Arrive at hotel.
End of Tour
- Licensed divers are required to bring Log book and Diver Certification Card.
- Return land and sea transfer from Kota Kinabalu – Kota Belud Jetty – Mantanani Island
- Grilled Buffet Lunch
- Snorkeling equipments (mask, fins, snorkel) and unlimited snorkeling for non-divers
- Diving equipments (weights, weight belt, BCD, regulator, mask, fins, snorkel, wetsuit)