Grade II – III
RM 250.00 per pax
RM 200.00 (4 pax above)
The Liwagu River White Water Rafting trips is another attraction recently discovered in the travel destination which has grown in popularity due to it’s proximity to Kinabalu Park where by the trip combine well with other packages for nature and adventure alike. The Whitewater rafting trips at Liwagu River bring one’s closer and in touch with the wildness in the tropical rainforest, to the pristine waterfalls, hot spring with fun and excitement.
Paddling starts when one launches into river Pull in point, navigating 25 class II and III rapids, with break for lunch while enjoying natural hot spring and waterfalls by the Riverside.
Itinerary: Full Day Trip Departure ~ Kota Kinabalu
- 7.00 am – Meet & Depart from Kota Kinabalu to Kg Kinopulida.
- 10.00am – Upon arrive at Ranau Town, change to swim wear and light refreshment before depart by 4WD to start point.
- 10.30am – Safety equipment fitting & safety briefing.
- 11.00am – Start paddling down Liwagu River of 25KM excitement class II & III rapids with stop for lunch. After lunch, continue paddling to ending point.
- 4.00 pm – Arrive at ending point, change and refreshment before departing back to Kota Kinabalu.
- 7.00 pm – Arrive at Kota Kinabalu. Trip End.