Minimun 2 pax
RM 380.00 per pax
Kundasang & Kinabalu National Park 2 days 1 night a transit stop, also known kundasang is a village in Sabah, Borneo that lies along the bank of Kundasang Valley. Located on a hill immediately behind the vegetable wholesale stalls is the Kundasang War Memorial and Gardens.
Located 6 kilometres away from Kinabalu National Park and is renowned for its vegetable market which is open seven days a week. It is the closest village to Mount Kinabalu and has a panoramic view of the Mountain.
Pickup at Kota Kinabalu Internatioanl Airport and depart for Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Spring Trip / Overnight at Kundasang… Free & Easy
- Proceed to Kinabalu National Park, Malaysia’s Natural Heritage site. Journey will take approx. 2 hours passing by villages, paddy fields along mountainous roads that wind along the Crocker Range.
- A brief over Nabalu, a collection of native stalls selling fruits, vegetables, local produce and handcrafts. An opportunity to observe the local stalls activities.
- Arrive at Kinabalu Park, enjoy the cool and refreshing mountain air, if day is clear a majestic view of Mount Kinabalu, the highest mountain in South East Asia.
- Proceed to Timpohon gate to visit the starting point of the mountain climbing. Guest can also go for test climb (with own expenses) up to 1.5km of the trails. Or guest can also take a walk at the trails near the timpohon gate for 30 minutes and experience the beauty of nature. After that, we proceed with a short visit to the gallery.
- After the short visit at gallery, we depart for lunch at another interesting natural wonder, the poring hot spring located approx. 47 km from Kinabalu Park. Named after the tall bamboo plant that is abundant in that area, is a natural spring where hot sulfurous water emit from the ground.
- Arrived at Poring Hot Spring and have lunch at Local restaurant. Set lunch will be provided to the guest. After lunch, depart for the canopy walkway, where suspension bridges are suspended at the top of the canopy for visitors to walk along the canopy of a tropical jungle.
- After complete tour with the canopy walkway, Free & Easy or proceed to Japanese Baths where visitors can soak themselves and let the invigorating sulfurous water stimulate the body.
- Depart Poring Hot Spring for Kinabalu Pine Resort – Overnight – Dinner own arrangement.
- After breakfast, transfer back to Kota Kinabalu – End of Tour
- 1 Nights stay at Kinabalu Pine Resort
- Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Spring Trip
- Return transfer Kota Kinabalu – Kundasang – Kota Kinabalu
- Standard Room with Breakfast & Set Dinner for 2 person
- Sabah Park Entrance Fee
- English Speaking Guide
- Tips to driver or guide
- Request extra mattresses for additional cost