Grade I – II
RM 170.00 per pax
RM 160.00 (2 pax – 3 pax)
RM 150.00 (4 pax – 6 pax)
RM 140.00 (7 pax – 9 pax)
RM 130.00 (10 pax above)
Kiulu white water rafting, the river graded level 1 - 2, suitable for children under 12 years and moderately adventurous. Ideal for family outing and for relaxing trip, distance rafting is 15 kilometers when the water level is high, and 7 kilometers of excursions at normal water level.
9.00 am – Pick up from hotel for Kiulu River, located in Tamparuli town. Journey will pass through the countryside offering views of paddy fields and villages.
10.30 am - Upon arrival, a briefing on the river and the various rapids, safety procedures will be conducted by the river guide
10.45 am – Start rafting down 9 km Kiulu River (Grade 1 – 2) and enjoy the exhilarating ride down the white rapids and get to know the various point like Body rafting, The Wall Rapid, Holy Smoke Rapid till the ending point.
12.15 pm – Arrive at the ending point. Change to dry clothing and enjoy the sumptuous BBQ lunch by the Kiulu River.
2.00 pm – Depart back to Kota Kinabalu.
- Participants must physically fit
- Age to 12 – 65 yrs old
- Children below 12 must accompanied by parents/guardian
- Liability release form must be read, understood and signed before tour commence
- No alcoholic beverage provided.
- Return transfer in air-condition 12-seater coach
- Light refreshment and buffet lunch
- Safety equipments and professional raft guide
- Extra clothing
- Flip flop or comfortable shoes
- Straps for spectacles or goggles for contact lense
- Towel, Sun block & Personal toiletries
- Children aged 12 years old and below are not permitted to participate Padas activity.
- Each participant is required to sign an indemnity form.