2 Days 1 Night – RM 490.00 per pax
Visit Sabah is not complete without a trip to the Kinabatangan River is the longest river in Sabah, with numerous ox-bow lakes, remarkable environment of wildlife and fascinating natural habitats such as limestone caves, dipterocarp forests and freshwater swamps.
Its wildlife is extraordinary – 10 primate species can be found including the famous Proboscis Monkey, endangered species orangutan, Bornean Gibbon, Bornean Pygmy Elephants, fresh water Crocodiles, Hornbills, Kingfishers, Eagles, Toads, Snake and more. A large portion of the area is protected under the Kinabatangan Wildlife Sanctuary (a protected area spanning 260 sq km).
Day 1 – Lunch and Dinner
- Pick up on arrival Sandakan airport or Hotel.
- Sandakan Jetty for approximately 2½ hours boat journey to Sukau Rainforest Lodge along Sabah’s longest Kinabatangan River
- Check in and free and easy.
- Enjoy delicious buffet dinner, experience a Night Safari walking around the Sukau Lodge area and slide show conducted by local guide.
Day 2 – Breakfast and Lunch
- Full buffet breakfast
- Buffet lunch before proceed to Rainforest Discovery Centre. Take a visit the botanical garden with a bird view of the centre from the canopy walk.
- Check out and transfer to Sandakan airport.
- Return Transfers
- Accommodation Sukau Lodge – (additional night RM 90.00)
- Full Board Meals
- Safari River Cruise
- Naturalist Tour Guide