RM 180.00 per pax
RM 165.00 (6 pax above)
Kinabalu Park, One of Malaysia’s first world heritage. Situated on the southern boundary, at an elevation of 1,563 metres with facilities accommodation, restaurant, exhibit centres, park offices where overnight climbers must register for Mount Kinabalu. For Poring Hot Spring is in the lowlands, a complete contrast to the Kinabalu Park and famous for it hot sulfuric minerals of this spring.
- 7.30 am – Depart from hotel and proceed to Kinabalu National Park, Malaysia’s Natural Heritage site. Journey will take estimate 2 hours passing by mountainous roads that wind along the Crocker Range.
- 9.30 am – A brief stop over at Nabalu, a collection of native stalls selling fruits, vegetables, local produce and handicrafts.
- 10.00 am – Arrive at Kinabalu National Park, expereince the cool and refreshing mountain air. Clear wheater with a majestic view of Mount Kinabalu.
- 11.00 am – Proceed for a guided walk along the nature trails with the park naturalist. While walking, listen to the sounds of the jungle and observe nature’s plants, trees, orchids and butterflies. Kinabalu Park boasts with species of plants which includes 1,500 species of orchids, 77 of which are endemic to Kinabalu. The park also supports 289 species of birds and 290 different types of butterflies.
- 12.45 pm – Depart for lunch.
- 1.30 pm – After lunch, depart for another for interesting natural wonder, the Poring Hot Spring located approximately 47 km from Kinabalu Park. Poring Hot Spring, named after the tall bamboo plant that is abundant in that area, is a natural spring where hot sulfurous water emit from the ground. Avaialble canopy walkway with suspension bridges are suspended at the top of the canopy for visitors to walk along.
- 4.00 pm – Depart Poring Hot Spring for Kota Kinabalu.
- 5.30 pm to 6.00 pm – Arrive hotel.
Package Inclusive Things You Should Bring and Wear Note
Things You Should Bring and Wear