Guaranteed Mountain Permit for 2015
2 Days 1 Night
from RM 850.00 per pax
You have what it takes to conquer our Mount Kinabalu at 4,095 m? Our Mount Kinabalu ranked 20th in the world among the tallest Mountains.
The Mount Kinabalu dominates the landscape and legends of the Kadazandusun people. The elegant majestic mountain offer climbers hiking along the mountain trails and surrounded with abundant flora and fauna. No climbing experience is required to conquer the peak of Mount Kinabalu, Sabah, Borneo.
Day 1 – Packed Lunch and Dinner
- 7.30 am – Early transfer from city to Kinabalu Park. Journey will take approximately an hour 30minutes to reach Kinabalu Park.
- 9.00 am – Upon arrival and registration for climbing permit while enjoying the cool breeze at the National Park.
- 9.15 am – After registration, meet with your appointed mountain guide & transfer to Timpohon Gate starting point of climbing.
- 9.30 am – Start climbing and reach at Mountain hut by late afternoon.
- 5.00 pm to 8.00 pm – The restaurant at Laban Resthouse open for dinner. (The restaurant will close after 8.00pm)
- 8.00 pm – Lights out and get some rest for the next day of climbing.
- Estimate for fit climber takes 3 – 3 1/2 hours to reach the mountain hut.
- Estimate none fit climber takes 5 – 8 hours to reach the mountain hut.
Day 2 – ( Supper Breakfast – Breakfast and Lunch )
- 1.30 am – Wake up to continue journey and make sure you bring along all the thing required for the climb especially headlamp, drinking water and warm jacket.
- 1.50 am – Go to Laban Rata restaurant to have your supper breakfast and not recommended heavy meal.
- 2.30 am – Start climbing to the summit which is 2.7 km away from the Laban Rata. Journey will take 1 1/2 hours – 2 1/2 hours to reach summit.
- 5.00 am to 6.00 am – Reach summit at 4,095.2 meters and experience the breathtaking view of the sunrise and beautiful view of the mountain.
- 6.00 am – Descend back to Laban Rata for breakfast before trekking down to Kinabalu Park.
- 10.00 am – After packed up your gears and bag, have breakfast, start descend down to Kinabalu Park.
- 2.00 pm to 2.30 pm – Reach Kinabalu Park. Take you certificate and lunch at Balsam Cafe.
- 3.30 pm – Depart from kinabalu park.
- 5.00 pm – Reach kota kinabalu & transfer to your hotel.
- Read more about Mount Kinabalu Tips
End of Tour
- Return transfer in air-condition 12-seater coach
- 1 night accommodation at Mountain Hut
- Climbing Permit
- Sabah Park Entrance Fees
- Fullboard meals (1 Packed Lunch, 1 Dinner, 1 Supper Breakfast, 1 Breakfast & 1 High Tea)
- Certified Mountain Guide
Things to Wear and Bring:
- Warm jacket and glove
- Sun block
- Light weight trekking shoes
- Personal toiletries
- Torch or headlamp
- For climbing package starting 1st April 2015 – Malaysia GST 6% applicable
- Pleased be informed that our transportation are only able to send you to Sabah Park HQ. The transfer to the starting point TIMPOHON or MESILAU) as well as the transfer back to Park HQ to be arranged by the Sabah Park Authority.
- Recommended that all climbers should have themselves medically checked before attempting any mountain climb activity.
- Mt Kinabalu Climb activities can be dangerous if you are careless. Climbers must always abide mountain rules and be careful in every step you take.
Not recommended for those have history of suffering from the following ailments:-
- Hypertension, Diabetes, Palpitation, Arthritis, Heart Disease, Severe Anemia, Peptic Ulcers, Epileptic Fits, Obesity,
Chronic Asthma, Muscular cramps, Hepatitis (jaundice); or any other disease which may hamper the climb
- Single Surcharge RM 150.00 applicable for single climber – Refundable if any climber join your climbing activity.
- Rental available at Laban Rata for Gloves and Warm Jackets (RM 20.00 and above)
- Each participant is required to sign an indemnity form before the tour commences.
- Price mountain package subject change due to peak season
- Wet season period occurs from October to February and dry season from March to September, nowadays with the global warming, weather is hard to predict.. ‘Have a positive atitude and enjoy the climbing Mount Kinabalu experience’
- Click here for Mount Kinabalu Map (Route)