Guaranteed Mountain Permit
3 Days 2 Nights
from RM 1,050.00 per pax
Sabah offer challenge to climb the 5th highest Moutnain in South East Asia, The Mount Kinabalu, rising majestically into the sky at 4,094 metres with its granite massif dominating the surrounding landscape at the peal, often shrouded in mists and clouds. Kadazandusun people named it ‘Aki Nabalu’ or ‘home of the spirit of the dead’
Day 1 – Packed Lunch and Dinner
- Pick up from Kota Kinabalu city area and proceed to Kinabalu Park HQ
- Free and easy for a guided walk along the nature trails with the park naturalist
- Free & Easy & have a good rest for big day of climbing on the next day.
Day 2 – Breakfast – Lunch and Dinner
- 7.00 am – Early breakfast and climbers require to check and bring all the equipments for the climb. Not recommended to have heavy meal
- 8.00 am – Meet with your appointed Mountain Guide and transfer to Timpohon Gate the starting point of climbing.
- 8.30 am – Start climbing and reach at Mountain hut by late afternoon. Overnight at Mountain hut.
- 5.00 pm – 8.00 pm – Climbers expected to arrive restaurant at Laban Rata Resthouse for dinner and check point
- 8.00 pm – The Laban rata reshouse lights will switch off. Rest and prepare for the next day of climbing.
Day 3 – Breakfast
- 1.30 am – Climbers wake up to continue journey to the Mount Kinabalu summit. (Make sure to bring needed equipment for the climb especially headlamp, drinking water and warm jacket & glove)
- 1.50 am – Go to Laban Rata restaurant to have your Supper Breakfast. Not recommended to have a heavy meal
- 2.30 am – Start the climbing to the summit which is 8 km away from the Laban Rata Mountain Hut
- 5.30 am – Reach Summit at 4,095.2 M – 8.7 km and experience the breathtaking view of the Sunrise and beautiful view of the mountain.
- 6.30 am – Descend back to Laban Rata for breakfast
- 10.00 am – After packed up your thing and breakfast done, climbers start descend down to Kinabalu Park.
- 2.30 pm – Reach Kinabalu Park. Take you certificate and lunch at Balsam Cafe.
- 3.30 pm – Depart from Kinabalu park & transfer to Kinabalu Kinabalu city
- 5.00 pm – Reach Kota Kinabalu city
- Read more about Mount Kinabalu Tips
End of Tour
- Return transfer in air-condition 12-seater coach
- 2 nights accommodation at Kinabalu Park
- Climbing Permit
- Sabah Park Entrance Fees
- Full board meals
- Certified Mountain Guide
Things to Wear and Bring
- Warm jacket and glove
- Sun block
- Light weight trekking shoes
- Personal toiletries
- Torch or headlamp
- Porter available from Timpohon gate to Laban Rata RM 6.00 per 1 kg
- Applicable Tourism Room Tax RM 10.00 per person
- We do not recommend climbers to rush to the airport on the same day of descent from Mount Kinabalu due to health reason, possible high chance that you might miss your flight due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Single Surcharge RM 150.00 applicable for single climber – Refundable if any climber join your climbing activity.
- Rental available at Laban Rata for Gloves and Warm Jackets (RM 20.00 and above)
- Each participant is required to sign an indemnity form before the tour commences.
- Price mountain package applicable to Malaysian & subject change due to peak season
- Click here for Mount Kinabalu Map (Route)