Guaranteed Mountain Permit 3 Days 2 Nights
from RM 950.00 per pax
Guaranteed Mountain Permit
3 Days 2 Nights
Day 1 – Packed Lunch and Dinner
- Pick up from Kota Kinabalu city area and proceed to Kinabalu Park HQ
- Free and easy for a guided walk along the nature trails with the park naturalist
- Free & Easy & have a good rest for big day of climbing on the next day.
Day 2 – Breakfast – Lunch and Dinner
- 7.00 am – Early breakfast and climbers require to check and bring all the equipments for the climb. Not recommended to have heavy meal
- 8.00 am – Meet with your appointed Mountain Guide and transfer to Timpohon Gate the starting point of climbing.
- 8.30 am – Start climbing and reach at Mountain hut by late afternoon. Overnight at Mountain hut.
- 5.00 pm – 8.00 pm – Climbers expected to arrive restaurant at Laban Rata Resthouse for dinner and check point
- 8.00 pm – The Laban rata reshouse lights will switch off. Rest and prepare for the next day of climbing.
Day 3 – Breakfast and Lunch
- 1.30 am – Climbers wake up to continue journey to the Mount Kinabalu summit. (Make sure to bring needed equipment for the climb especially headlamp, drinking water and warm jacket & glove)
- 1.50 am – Go to Laban Rata restaurant to have your Supper Breakfast. Not recommended to have a heavy meal
- 2.30 am – Start the climbing to the summit which is 2.7 km away from the Laban Rata Mountain Hut
- 5.00 am – Reach Summit at 4,095.2 M – 8.7 km and experience the breathtaking view of the Sunrise and beautiful view of the mountain.
- 6.00 am – Descend back to Laban Rata for breakfast
- 10.00 am – After packed up your thing and breakfast done, climbers start descend down to Kinabalu Park.
- 2.30 pm – Reach Kinabalu Park. Take you certificate and lunch at Balsam Cafe.
- 3.30 pm – Depart from Kinabalu park & transfer to Kinabalu Kinabalu city
- 5.00 pm – Reach Kota Kinabalu city
- Read more about Mount Kinabalu Tips
End of Tour